Thursday, October 9, 2014

Welcome to your 5-1 blog!


Hi. Welcome to your class blog. Please introduce yourself and say hi to all your friends.
Please do this when you can:
1. Write your name and student number.
2. Introduce yourself by writing 5 things you like to do.

2 comments:

  1. ***Hello. This is an example.***

    Victor Teacher #00

    1. I like to play hockey. I play every Wednesday and Sunday at Mokdong ice rink.
    2. My favorite pizza topping is plain cheese or mushrooms. I can eat a lot of slices.
    3. Right now, my goal is to travel to many places around the world and see and eat different things.
    4. My favorite season is fall. It's better than summer because it's too hot and better than winter because it is too cold.
    5. I really like the color blue. I like it in different shades, such as navy and royal blue. I wear it a lot and I buy many clothes in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete